Studio Manager role with Hirsch & Mann.
Hirsch & Mann are expanding the team and we are looking for a part time Studio Manager to support and care for the team. They will be responsible for ensuring the studio purrs like a kitten while assisting in day to day needs of our talented team, spectacular space, awesome admin and from time to time support on our potential filled projects.
The ideal candidate is a proactive person who is enthusiastic, organised and hardworking with a “can do” attitude. The role requires proven experience in managing day to day operation and logistics, excellent verbal and written communication and excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills. A working knowledge of excel / Google sheets will be necessary, as well as good written and spoken English.
We are happy to consider part time and full time candidates for this role. Time management can be flexible. This could be a great opportunity for a mum/dad juggling family responsibilities.
Studio and Culture
Hirsch & Mann is a design and technology consultancy with an agile approach to experimentation, experience and product development. We work with businesses that have the bravery to do things differently, affect real change, and explore things in a truly innovative way.
We are a tightly knit team and have each other’s back. Every one of us gets involved in many aspects of projects. Our business culture encourages learning outside comfort zones and supports continuous growth with self-set goals and budgets for learning material and courses. Flexi-time allows everyone in the company to take ownership of their time and schedules, and we dedicate time and resources to internal R&D projects that have been nominated by the team.
Our lively studio is based in Hackney and we share a workshop with our sister company, ‘Technology Will Save Us’, with whom we enjoy Monday team lunches on Broadway market.
Hirsch & Mann is looking for a Project Manager to work with us in our East London office. We’re looking for the following specific skills:
- key front of house position responsible for managing the day to day operation of the studio, ensuring visitors and phone enquiries are handled in a warm, welcoming and efficient manner
- managing general HR and staff wellbeing
- works with the production and design teams keeping track of the studio’s workflow and resourcing.
- Help to coordinate the calendars of our execs
- organising social events with team
Dedication for Organisation:
- manage the office, meeting room and workshop areas – guiding the team towards a clean, tidy, well supplied and secure environment
- helping to assess existing systems & procedures, and developing and implementing new ones
- Bookkeeping support
- logistics support for the wider team
Direct applicants only – no recruiters
Closing date: 3rd of March 2017